WIN BY DESIGN
THE ULTIMATE ATHLETIC MINDSET SEMINAR FOR EXECUTIVE TEAMS
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS, MAKE AN IMPACT, LEAVE A LEGACY
I Teach Organizations How to Systematically Create an Athletic Mindset and Unite to Achieve Their Goals
Are you a leader, coach, or business executive... struggling to get the daily wins with the team?
Do you know what it takes to win... but can't seem to get everyone on board with the vision?
Robert Anderson's interactive Win by Design seminars change how teams organize and unite.
SOUND LIKE YOU? CLICK BELOW TO BOOK A CALL AND LEARN MORE.
WIN BY DESIGN WILL...
• Systematically inspire your team to achieve wildly successful wins every single day.
• Install a bulletproof winning mindset.
• Create ironclad accountability to world-class results.
• Let you focus on what you do best... while your teams do the work to be the best.
• Your team will form deeper, richer connections.
• Your team will effectively communicate with each other like never before.
• They will tap into the power of competitive collaboration (this is a superpower).
• Everyone will feel deeply connected with your vision and mission.
YOUR MINDSET NEVER HAD SUCH A POSITIVE IMPACT.
THE WIN BY DESIGN INTERACTIVE SEMINAR
Over the course of three sessions, I install the ultimate performance system into the heart of your teams. When applied, it's a proven routine that everyone can tap into that always produces massive results.
THE BIG 'WHY'
PART ONE ignites the winning energy of your team.
It creates seamless alignment with the vision, and unleashes the 'why' of each person showing up to work hard every day.
PART TWO builds on the new team spirit and installs an iron clad accountability to action, results, and the overall team vision.
This is the anchor holding it together.
THE SECRET SAUCE
PART THREE is the moment of truth. This is where the results are mapped out and a unified vision comes into view.
Now, nothing is in the way of your next big win.
YOUR TEAM'S NEVER WON SO HARD
“Rob’s program changed my life and got back me back into the pros. I learned how to eat right and incorporate training into my busy work schedule.”
Brian Carcaterra, Vice President of CBRE
MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT.
Robert A. Anderson, Jr.
Married Dad of 4
Author of "The 12 Things They Wanted to
Teach You in High School... But Couldn't"
Creator of the T-12 Learner
50 Mile Ultra Runner
Athletic Performance Trainer